Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First day jitters....


Whats up web blogger's and classmates let me first off by saying this is not your average friendly ghost. You may wonder man how come, but let me say this ghost is fly, has ambition, goals and most of the girls lol just kidding. I'm real cool you guys and like to be funny, so if my blogs make you laugh drop the lol smiley faces on my blog. On the other hand to be serious this will be my fourth semester at San Jose State I am a Communication major with a minor in Radio TV and Film. I plan on graduating in the spring of 11 at this university. I love to talk and meet new people, also I feel I'm a better presenter than a writer, so I thought communication be a good major for me.Besides that communication became a major I thought was just easy but then it became more interesting when I realized I could concentrate on a particular field in the studies. I am such a peoples person that I like to meet different people and get to know them. I always pondered on different cultures and the way they communicated such as language the way the talk and the pace on how fast on culture speaks than another. I hope to get out this class how small groups of different cultures will interact in a environment as on the net than when if we interact in person. I'm so excited!!!I currently am apart of a fraternity called IOTA PHI THETA and also bowl for the SJSU Bowling Team. I just want to say have fun, this is my first semester with a online class so I'm new to the blogging, but I pick on things fast and treat this like my very on social network. Lastly, to leave you with a thought I always wondered. On them muscle magazines when you see them ripped crazy buff people. I always wondered why would u every want to be that buff cause when your like 65 all that muscle just starts to become saggy?

No comments:

Post a Comment